Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Congratulations Marissa!

Last Friday and Saturday was a large Dancesport competition at BYU, the largest of the fall season. And I'm so proud of Marissa. She placed 1st in Junior Samba, 2nd in Youth Rumba (that's an age category older than she needs to compete in), and 4th in Junior Smooth. She was bummed because she didn't make it to the final in her Rhythm event, but they still danced well and I was proud of them. There were over 40-50 kids in some of these events, so you can see how well she did. Here's a little video of her Rumba (because her other videos are just a bit too big to upload to the blog!)

2 comments:

eMiLY said...

Good for you Marissa! I am so impressed!

nana and papa said...

Way to go Marissa! You did an awesome job. Who would have thought I use to tend such a talented child. I am honored!