Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Tag!

I've never done one of these tag games before, so here it goes! For anyone else who wants to play... here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy this entire post and paste into your own blog. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag your friends! Tis the Season to be NICE! HO HO HO


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift wrap...if I can find a box for those funky shaped things!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial! As much as I love the smell of a real tree, the mess kills me!

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day - it's never as much fun to take down as it is to put up!

5. Do you like eggnog? I can take it or leave it

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Fisher Price people!

7. Hardest person to buy for? Lit for sure!

8. Easiest person to buy for? Kids

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Love, love, love my nativity!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail and if time hand-made too!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Can't really think of anything!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Muppet Christmas Carol! We watch it ever Christmas Eve...though the Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart is a very close second.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in early November, but this year I started off way late!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Don't think so, but wouldn't admit it if I had! LOL!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Swedish Thumbprint cookies and Shortbread

16. Lights on the tree? Of course!

17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh I can't choose! Maybe Carol of The Bells.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? How many are there? LOL!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Only one opened Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning....AFTER breakfast!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowds! I won't go anywhere near a store or mall on a Saturday in December!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Rustic

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Everything!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? World peace!! Well, I'd be happy just with peace among my kids!

26. Who do you tag? Anyone who wants to play

No comments: