Sunday, October 3, 2010

LOVE General Conference!

I LOVE General Conference. There is something wonderfully rejuvenating about gathering together as a family and feeling the spirit together. When do we get to eat all 3 meals in a day together as a family and sit together in the same room for hours and hours without being distracted by phone, friends, and other activities that pull us away? And we get to talk about the gospel together, too! I love it! I love the togetherness of conference.

Another thing I love about conference is how it is always filled with talks and messages that sink deep into my heart and feel like they are meant just for me. I truly feel like the Lord is speaking to me and it feels amazing to know that the Lord knows me and my personal needs. Ahhh....I love conference and being together as a family!

No comments: