Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dancing Janica



We do a lot of ballroom in the Fall. Ballroom competitions every other weekend! But it's fun. There is a new rule in ballroom that changes the age category that Janica can dance it so now she has to compete against Marissa and kids twice as tall as her! But I'm so proud of her and she holds her own against those big kids. She's fabulous! Here's a few pictures of her and her partner Tyler.

3 comments:

eMiLY said...

WOW! I am so impressed! Janica and Marissa look so good! Cute pictures, too!

nana and papa said...

Thanks for sharing, how we can see the girls preforming. Way to go!!
we love you and are so pleased you are have some much success but especially that you are having fun!!!
Love, Uncle Ian and Aunt Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing about my samba mom! Didn't I... win that event? ;)